We only have two choices when facing inner disturbances. The default for most people is to try and protect themselves by burying the pain to only find it resurface at the most inopportune time. The lesser traveled path is to go head on with the disturbance and rip it out before it festers.Read More
- EPISODE 9: These 9 Little Words Will Change Your Social Recruiting Results
- EPISODE 8: Selling the Brand of “YOU”—Make a Mini-Blog About You, for People Like You
- Magic Words—Exactly What to Say
- EPISODE 7: The Know, Like and Trust Factor—The Paradox is That While Social Media Leverages Technology, It’s All About Human Connections!
- Are You Scared of Social Media—Posting, Messaging, Recruiting…Oh My!